To view our current vacancies please click on the red button below which will take you to the FEJobs website.
If you are unable to apply on line or require further information please contact the HR department on 01793 498685 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"WE ARE OUTSTANDING"
Swindon College is very proud of its Ofsted Grade 1 Outstanding status, awarded in April 2013. We are one of the first colleges in the country to receive this status within the new Ofsted inspection regime introduced in September 2012.
Some of the numerous positive inspectors’ comments include:
- Staff throughout the college contribute to a culture in which students take absolute priority they have an unrelenting determination that each student should achieve his or her best.
- Teaching, learning and assessment are outstanding
- The college is highly effective in raising students’ aspirations and attainment.
- Students are given outstanding and academic and personal support
- Leadership and management of the college are outstanding
- Students develop excellent personal, social and employability skills
- The college campus provides a safe and harmonious environment.
INTRODUCTION TO SWINDON COLLEGE
Swindon College is a thriving and inspiring further education facility that is committed to providing an outstanding level of education and training to our students within the South West.
We offer a full range of vocational programmes and a selection of A levels and GCSEs. There are courses and progression routes ranging from entry level to level 7 which includes Higher education programmes and Apprenticeships. The College combines state-of-the-art learning with industry standard facilities, which empowers our students with the knowledge and confidence they need to succeed.
We pride ourselves on being the top performing College in Wiltshire which we attribute to our outstanding and professional staff who play a crucial role in helping us to achieve and maintain this accolade. At Swindon College we firmly believe that our staff members are the key to our continued achievement. Our passion for success extends to our employee’s careers, in return for their dedication we commit to investing in their well-being and career development through providing excellent employment benefits and significant continuous professional development opportunities.
As a member of staff at Swindon College you will benefit from an extremely rewarding and fulfilling career as a role model who can make a huge difference to the lives and experiences of our students. Please take a look at the following pages where you can find out more about what makes Swindon College a brilliant place to work.