Swindon College Values
- Creating a learner-centred environment
- Exceeding expectations
- Valuing and respecting everyone
- Collaborating with our local community and employers
- Being flexible, innovative and forward thinking.
‘We will be ambitious for all our learners, inspiring and supporting them to achieve qualifications and skills for further study or employment. Outstanding teaching nad learning is at the heart of what we do and we will be recognised for this’.
The college’s Strategic Aims are stated as follows:
- 1. To inspire and support all our learners to achieve their best and to raise their aspirations through outstanding teaching and learning
- 2. To be recognised as an outstanding college, providing a dynamic, relevant and responsive curriculum for young people, adults and employers
3. To achieve financial sustainability and manage the college effectively and efficiently
4. To have good resources and facilities to support high quality teaching and learning
5. To work with partner organisations to improve college services to our learners, the local community and employers
- 6. To attract, retain and develop outstanding staff to provide the best quality service to our learners.