Equality Report January 2013 click here.
Equality Report for January 2012 click here
Swindon College's Equality Policy click here.
This report outlines the key actions, planned developments and policies that mean the College is meeting and will further meet its duty to:
• Eliminate discrimination, harassment and victimisation
• Advance equality of opportunity between those who share a relevant
protected characteristic and those who don't
• Foster good relations between those who share a relevant protected characteristic and those who don't.
Swindon College Equality Objectives arising from the Equality Report:
• Further reduce and close the male success rate gap (a national challenge)
• Significantly increase BME (Black, Minority Ethnic) learner participation in Apprenticeships
• Further embed Equality & Diversity into the Curriculum
• Improve LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender) learner satisfaction with regards to feeling safe, perceiving that they are not being bullied and that learners feel that they are being treated fairly
• Further encourage and attract applications for staff vacancies in under-represented areas of the College.
|E&D Report 2013.pdf||7.58 MB|